Amazfit GTS 2 Mini Watch [Black]
Back order - handling 1-2 business days
Stay fit and on schedule with this Amazfit GTS 2 Mini smart watch. The versatile setup combines the features of a fitness tracker with a smart watch, letting you easily manage your days off and your work schedule. With 70 built-in sports modes, this watch provides vital feedback on all your activities, and heart rate monitoring alongside blood oxygenation level tracking helps you take charge of your health. A built-in GPS is ideal for hikes and biking. This watch boasts an ultra-thin AMOLED for crisp visuals, while the 5 ATM water resistance can handle your pool habit or your morning jog through the rain. Amazon Alexa makes it easy to take and make calls, ask questions and even plan your day. This Amazfit GTS 2 Mini smart watch has a lasting 14-day battery life to keep up with your busy plans.
|Product Type||Smart watch|
|Integrated Components||Heart rate sensor|
|Activity / Sport||Multisport|
|Tracking Data||Distance, calories burned, sleep activity, heart rate, steps taken, blood oxygen saturation, stress level, menstrual cycle, personal activity intelligence (PAI), REM phases, sleep quality score, nap, heart rate warnings|
|Wearing Style||Watch style|
|Feedback Type||Vibration alert, visual interface|
|Features||Calendar notification, SMS notification, Email notification, camera remote control, Always-on display, mobile notifications, social apps notification, incoming calls notification, breathing training function, music playback control, pomodoro timer, sleep recommendations, 70+ sports modes, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, geomagnetic sensor, BioTracker 2 PPG biological tracking optical sensor, gyroscope|
|Type||AMOLED - colour|
|Protection||2.5D curved glass|
|Pixel Density||301 ppi|
|Wireless Interface||Bluetooth 5.0 BLE|
|Type||Touch sensitive screen|
|Run Time (Up To)||14 day(s)|
|Recharge Time||2 hour(s)|
|Run Time Details||Heavy usage - up to 7 days
Typical usage - up to 14 days
Basic mode - up to 21 days
|Case Details||Midnight black|
|Details||Case only: 19.5 g|
|Internet of Things (IoT) Compatible||Yes|
|Intelligent Assistant||Alexa built-in|
|Body Material||Plastic, aluminium alloy|
|Included Accessories||Charging cradle|
|Max Depth of Water Resistance||50 m|
Super-light and thin, enjoy the lightness of time
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini adopts a borderless design. featuring carefully curved 2.5D glass to enhance your most fashionable outfits. With a light weight, a thickness of 8.95 mm (without the sensor base), and a skin-friendly silicone strap, the GTS 2 mini allows you to enjoy the lightness of time.
Vibrant AMOLED display, enhanced color and clarity
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini features a 1.55-inch AMOLED screen, meaning your display will be exciting, vibrant and practical whenever you check the time.
Personalized watch faces, diverse in style, unique in charm
As a trendy smartwatch, the GTS 2 mini can be personalized to reflect the unique character of every user. With 50+ watch faces to choose from, most of which have a matching Always-on Display, you can make sure you're always in-style and able to see the interface you like. Or, to make the watch face truly yours, upload your own photos to the background and focus on what you care about with the custom modular dial.
All-round health management, every detail matters
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini can provide heart rate monitoring, blood-oxygen saturation measurement, sleep monitoring, stress level monitoring and female cycle tracking, as well as other functions to achieve total health management from your wrist. The PAI health assessment system also processes complex health data with an advanced algorithm to present your physical condition in a simple, single-value score.
Blood-oxygen saturation measurement, your personal health guardian
Blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) is one of the most important indicators of human health, and so they made sure to include an SpO2 measurement function for the fully-upgraded Amazfit GTS 2 mini. After engaging in sustained, intense physical or mental activity, hold your arm still and test your SpO2 level the moment you start feeling unwell to get a better understanding of your physical condition.
24H heart rate monitoring, warnings to protect you
The 24-hour high-precision heart rate monitoring function of the GTS 2 mini supports industry-leading in-depth tracking of heart health. Warnings for abnormally elevated heart rate are also provided, reducing the probability of accidents and helping to protect your life.
Female cycle tracking, plan ahead
After recording your menstrual period, the Amazfit GTS 2 mini can intelligently and intimately predict the time and length of the following menstrual and fertile periods, giving women peace of mind. Understand your cycle to avoid surprises.
Monitor your stress levels, get calming tips when overwhelmed
Stress is an underlying cause of many health problems. With the GTS 2 mini, you can check to see where your personal stress level lies - from relaxed, normal, medium or high - anytime you feel pressured or stressed throughout the day, and get some suggestions on how to reduce it.
Amazfit | GTS2 | GTS | GTS 2 | watches | smart watch | black | AMF20GTS2MBLK-BL
Canada: Free Shipping on orders of $200 or more (before tax & excluding purchase of gift card and used rackets). Additional surcharge will apply to heavy weighted items like (table tennis tables) & certain areas including but not limited to:
- *Northwest Territories, New Brunswick, Yukon, Nova Scotia
- *Nunavut - please request for shipping quote
- *PO Box: additional surcharge will be quoted
- Other areas and with post code A-Z 0 will apply
- Large packages are subject to surcharge
*Surcharge will be calculated according to the weight and size of the order so an invoice will be sent to the customer after an order has been placed.
***If customers are not willing to pay for the surcharge and wish to cancel the order, a $2 transaction fee will apply. ***
***Free shipping does NOT apply to used rackets*** An invoice will be sent to the customer after the order is placed if the order (excluding the used racket) is below $200/$250 before tax.
USA Free Shipping on orders of $250 or more (excluding purchase of gift card and used rackets)
*Offer valid only in the contiguous United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii and other areas).
Yumo Pro Shop does not guarantee any shipping dates if sent by FREE STANDARD SHIPPING. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like a quote for Express shipping services.
Yumo Pro Shop reserves the right to revise this offer at any time.
Flat Rate Shipping
|Orders over C$200||Standard Shipping||FREE|
|Pick Up In-Store||$0.00|
|Standard Shipping||0 lb - 0.49 lb||$16.00|
|Standard Shipping||0.5 lb - 10.0 lb||$20.00|
|Orders over C$250||Standard Shipping||FREE|
|Pick up in store - Richmond, BC location||$0.00|
|Standard||0.0 lb - 10 lb||
|Standard Racket Box* up to 8lbs||Orders over $250CAD||$120-$140|
|Standard Racket Box* up to 8lbs||Orders below $250CAD||$150-$160|
*Standard Racquet Box* 29 x 12 x 3 inches - 1-3 racquets/clothing/accessories
Additional surcharge may apply if your order exceeds 8lbs or cannot fit in the standard racquet box size.
For 50 dozen shuttles, please email for price, pricing varies on location.
Other countries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGYour country may charge taxes and duties on international orders. These taxes and duties will be the customer's responsibility.
Please email to inquire about the shipping cost as every location is slightly different. If you spend over C$250, Yumo will cover C$25 of the shipping cost.
As our stock is constantly moving due to in store and online sales, inventory for some items may not be updated live as it is still available to order.
Popular, ongoing items are not stock checked as they are still available to order from the respective supplier. In some cases, we may sell out in store and your order will be put on hold until our restock arrives.
If you are in a rush to receive your order, please contact us prior to placing your order to check if all items are available in store and ready to be shipped right away within our standard handling time frame (1-4 business days). As orders are fulfilled on a first-come-first-serve basis, a rush fee for stringing service may be applicable if you request for stringing to be rushed so that it can be shipped out sooner.
Yumo Pro Shop cannot guarantee when an order will arrive sent by free shipping. All information below is only an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by holidays, shipping or product availability. If you require them to arrive quicker than regular time frame please contact email@example.com for an Express shipping quote.
Yumo Pro Shop will only cover for free shipping if your order meets the minimum requirement. All items must be shipped together, including pre-order items and items that are pending arrival to our store.
If you would like part of your order to be shipped separately, additional shipping fees will apply to the second shipment unless your total order exceeds the minimum requirement twice.
Items requiring special shipping requirements due to weight or dimensions may not be included in this offer.
Please make sure your shipping address is entered correctly! If you enter or leave out any information on your shipping address and your order has been shipped out, you are responsible for any fees charged by carriers for an address change.
When receiving your packages please check to make sure there is no damages from the delivery. If there is any issues please let us know right away. If nothing is reported within the week that you received the package it would be very hard for us to submit any claim to the courier service.
Daily Monday-Sunday 10AM-6PM
Address: 1053-2560 Shell Road, Richmond BC V6X 0B8
Tel: (604) 445 0825
Items will only be on HOLD for 3 Months. After that we will put the item back for sale and the amount you paid will be used as store credit. If you are not in town to pick up the items and would like us to hold longer please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Yumo Pro Shop team works hard to provide fast shipping time. Orders received before 12:00PM will normally be shipped the same day if it is available in store with no stringing service required. Some items may be sold out in store but available for purchase, which will require additional handling time for us to receive our restock of items from the supplier. Items that need to be strung will be shipped out within 1-4 business days. If you do not receive a tracking number within 4 days business days please notify us right away so that we can check on your order.
If the item is not available (or no longer available in some cases) in store and the handling time is not noted on the product page we will notify you by email with an estimated shipping date.
It is important to note that we are on your side. Delays to you are delays to us. No one wants this and we will do our utmost best to ensure that you have a pleasant shopping experience with us. It is hard for us to control the arrival time of the products as we have to get the items from the brand distributor. We try to get the latest news and dates to announce. Yumo is not responsible for the delay times given to us from the distributors however we will do our best to keep you updated accordingly.
Li-ning products handling time of 6-14 business days if not in stock.
**Weekends and holidays are not counted as a working business day.
Estimate Arrival Time (handling time not included)
Lower Mainland 1-2 business days
Alberta 2-4 business days
Manitoba 4-6 business days
Ontario 5-8 business days
USA 7-11 business days
UK 9-12 business days
Ground shipping further means shipping services run only during the business day and does NOT include weekends or holidays.
**Please contact us at email@example.com or (604) 445-0825 if you would like to arrange for Express Shipping.
OUT OF STOCK Items
Yumo Staff will email you within 48 hours to provide a time frame for arrival if the item is out of stock. If the product is out of stock from the distributor and we are unable to order, a Full Refund will be issued.
Yumo tries to bring the latest and greatest products, due to limited stock for first batch of shipments Yumo offers a PRE-ORDER SYSTEM, so that our customers can reserve the items they wish to have ahead of time. Dates provided comes from the Distributors/Manufactures, Yumo tries to updated the latest information whenever possible. Yumo is not responsible for any delays estimated.
If you would like to cancel a pre-ordered item before it has arrived at Yumo Pro Shop, there will be a surcharge of $5 for transaction fees.
If the pre-ordered item has not arrived within a month of estimated time arrival, customers may request for a full refund.
Pre-Order items are not exempt from our free shipping offer (C$200 within Canada, C$250 International). Unless your order exceeds the minimum requirement twice for an order to be shipped separately, all items must be shipped together in an order. Ie. If you are located within Canada and your subtotal amount is over C$400, you may request for your items to be shipped separately free of charge.
In any other case, you are required to pay an additional standard shipping fee if you would like part of your order to be shipped separately.
Cancellation on Order
If for any reason you would like to cancel your order please email or call us. Please note that there is a handling fee. Please see chart below:
|Before tracking is received||$2.00 CAD|
|After tracking is received||$5.00 CAD|
|If shipped out already||$8.00 CAD + Shipping cost|
Charges are made due to credit card fees, handling time, package materials, etc.
If we are unable to fulfill all items in an order we will issue Full Refunds. Transaction fee will still be applicable if a part of your order is available.
Rackets that have already been strung will be subject to a full stringing service charge depending on the type of strings you have selected. Click here for prices.
Damage During TransitIn the event of products being damaged upon delivery/receiving (for orders being shipped), customers MUST provide Yumo Pro Shop right away (within 24 hours from date and time of delivery) after receiving with photos of the damaged products AND photos of the packaging from different angles. Customers must also keep everything with them, including all packaging materials, until investigation is complete. Failure to provide the above will result in the courier rejecting/denying damage claims and no compensation can be given.
If a package is lost in transit, for example, if the tracking number says it is delivered but the customer did not receive it, or the tracking number has not been updated for a long time, please contact Yumo Pro Shop immediately and we will request for an investigation to be opened with the courier. Yumo Pro Shop will have to wait for the investigation report by the courier to be completed before taking the next course of action. Investigation in general takes up to 12 business days but the length of the investigation is determined by the courier and is out of Yumo Pro Shop's control. Sometimes package would get delivered during the investigation period.
Please note that there is a minimum $2 transaction/handling fee for order cancelling.
Please see chart below:
Cancelling Regular Orders
Cancelling Pre Orders
|After tracking is received||$5.00 CAD|
|If shipped out already||$8.00 CAD + Shipping cost|
Charges are made due to credit card fees, handling time, package materials, etc.
If returning from an order purchase eligible for free shipping that will total under $200/$250, the buyer must cover for the standard shipping fee covered by Yumo Pro Shop from the original order.
See here for shipping policy.
Please contact us prior to shipping back an order.
- Manufacturer plastic wrap on handle is not tampered, all stickers and tags are still in place as it was when new, must include original cover.
- If a racket was requested to be strung by Yumo Pro Shop, it is considered a customized racket and is not eligible for return/exchange.
- If a racket was ordered to be unstrung but was strung by a third-party, the racket is considered used and not eligible for return/exchange.
- Rackets pre-strung from the manufacturer are eligible for return if the manufacturer plastic wrap is still intact with handle and strings must show no sign of wear and tear or usage.
- Shoes must be unworn with all tags attached and in the original box
- We will not accept shoes with clear dirt marks, if you have only worn them inside your home, please make sure the soles are clean before returning otherwise
- If Shoe Box is returned damaged subject to a 20% restocking fee
Custom Printing: As it is custom with personalized name or logo there is NO returns accepted.
All Returns/Exchange must be sent back to Yumo Pro Shop using pre-paid shipping (buyer pays all
- Yumo is not responsible for any custom clearance fees (or any other fees applicable).
- Return packages will not be accepted until the customer has paid for the fees.
- All payments are charged in CAD, thus all refunds are made in CAD. If you are purchasing from outside of Canada (I.e. USA), the exchange rate will be in effect and may not be equivalent to the exact amount paid in USD. Yumo can offer store credit so that you can retain the full value, however we are not responsible for any amount lost due to currency exchange.
Returns/Exchange Yumo Pro Shop
1053-2560 Shell Road
Richmond, BC V6X 0B8
How to report defective merchandise?
Please contact us directly at Yumo Pro Shop for all warranty inquiries. Racquets must be sent back to Yumo Pro Shop unless otherwise requested to process for warranty through YONEX CANADA.
***Racquets strung ABOVE the recommended tension of the racquet will void warranty. ***
- Yonex Badminton racquets are guaranteed for 6 months and Yonex Badminton Shoes are guaranteed for 3 months from date of consumer purchase against manufacturers defects in materials and workmanship only.
- The above warranty does not apply to string breakage or to racquet breakage caused by intentional or inadvertent misuse as determined by Yonex Canada.
- Replacement racquets do not qualify for additional warranty.
- The above guarantee covers replacement of frame only. Stringing will be an extra charge.
- All shipping costs will be at the buyer’s expense including:
- Prepaid shipping to Yumo Pro Shop
- Shipping/handling charges to Yonex Canada (subject to package size)
- Shipping and handling fee will be quoted for the replacement racquet back to your location (if warranty claim is accepted).
To process the claim:
- To file a claim, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email heading: ‘Order# _____ - Warranty Claim’
- Please attach photos of the defective item
- Brief description
- Securely package the merchandise. Yumo Pro Shop is not responsible for any damages for the package while in transit. Please write your order number on the outside of the wrapped box as given to you to request for a warranty claim.
- Include a copy of the invoice inside the box.
- Prepaid Shipping to:
Yumo Pro Shop (Order#_____)
1053-2560 Shell Road
Richmond, BC V6X 0B8
- Your warranty will be processed within 8-12 weeks upon receipt of package. This includes the time it takes to ship the racket to the manufacturer as well as the manufacturer inspecting the racket and shipping it back.
Toll Free 1-877-875-1070
Damage During TransitIn the event of products being damaged upon delivery/receiving (for orders being shipped), customers MUST provide Yumo Pro Shop right away (within 24 hours from date and time of delivery)after receiving with photos of the damaged products AND photos of the packaging from different angles. Customers must also keep everything with them, including all packaging materials, until investigation is complete. Failure to provide the above will result in the courier rejecting/denying damage claims and no compensation can be given.
TABLE TENNIS EQUIPMENTS & TABLES
- Custom-made rackets are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To comply with ITTF regulations, one side of the racket must be red and one side must be black.
- Warranty is against manufacturer defects only
- Pre-assembled rackets including Pro-Lin models: 30 days
- Custom-made rackets: 30 days
- Accessories: 30 days
- Tables: Varies by model
- Centrefold 25, Octet 25, Europa 25 and Space Saver 22: 5 years
- Outdoor Playback: 3 year warranty on the frame and 10 year warranty on the top
- All other models: 3 years
- Tables will be delivered curbside & someone must be present to assist the driver in removing the table from the truck.
- Due to the size of the truck, fright companies may be unable to access certain residential areas. If you feel that your required destination is such, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Additional services can be provided by the freight company at an additional charge. Please contact us should you require special assistance.
- We will notify you once your table has been shipped and provide you with the tracking number. Scheduling a delivery time with the freight company will be required.
- Should you need to change the ship-to address for any reason once the table has been shipped, an additional charge will apply.
- Most freight companies require a four hour time window for delivery. If the freight company is late for delivery, please contact them directly.
- Failure to comply with the arranged delivery time will result in additional charges to you for redelivery and/or storage fees established by the freight company.
- Once the table has been removed from the truck, and while the driver is still present:
- Inspect the table for damage
- Table damage must be noted on the Delivery Receipt.
- If you suspect damage that is not visible, please note "Subject to Inspection" on the Delivery Receipt. If the driver will not allow you to make this notation, refuse the shipment.
- All of this must be observed to ensure proper credit.
- For any concealed damage found after the delivery, you must notify the freight company within ten days.
- If you find your table has concealed damage, do not assemble the table. If a table has freight damage and a pick-up by the freight company is required, you are responsible for re-packing the table in its original packaging.