The Karakal T-130ff has been updated for this season with our New Hot Zone 120 String in blue, translucent blue grommets set and blue grip.
The frame of this racket is 10 grams heavier than the T-120ff but due to the lower balance point will feel lighter in the head, this coupled with the addition of Fast Fibre graphite allows you to create more power for less effort.
The Karakal T-130ff has the successful inner 'Muscle System' to increase the sweet spot and the 4 nano nodes positioned around the frame to smooth out vibration and increase stiffness allowing for more power and control. The frame also has the Karakal 'Muscle Tec' string system and an 'Internal Vibration Dampener' bonded into the frame.
- New Hot Zone 120 String – Blue
- 130 gms Frame Weight
- 4 Nano Graphite Nodes To Smooth Out Vibration and Increase Stiffness for More Power and Control
- Inner Muscle System
- 'A' Power Shaft with Power Wings
- Built in Frame Anti-Vibration Dampener
- Midplus Head 470 sq cms
- 360mm Balance Point
- One Piece Construction
- Square String Pattern 14/18
- Full Racket Cover
- Fitted With The World's No.1 PU Super Grip
karakal | racket | superlight | fast | fibre | nano | gel | ks1702