Everyone knows water is essential to all living things and we are no exception. Health experts recommend we drink eight to ten 8oz glasses a day!
SO DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!
Bottled Water Specifications
All water is not the same. There are generally three types of bottled water consumed. They are: Spring Water, Reverse-Osmosis Water & Distilled Water.
Know the source, make THE NATURAL CHOICE
Only Spring Water
When we think of water we think of purity, oceans, glaciers, rivers and waterfalls. Water is part of nature and essential to life itself.
Spring Water comes from the earth and has naturally occurring minerals that are unique to each source. It is the minerals in Spring Water that give it its refreshing, crisp taste. These natural minerals also provide vital nutrients for your body's health and well-being.
Mountain Spring Water is dedicated to providing the most pure, natural source of water to our customers for their enjoyment. Spring Water is the only type of water we provide. Only Spring Water can provide the pure, crisp taste that you expect when quenching your thirst: it does your body good. Ultimate refreshment from Mother Nature herself; the natural choice.
Spring or "mineral" water must originate from an underground source. It must be naturally fit for human consumption and it cannot be subjected to any treatment that would modify the original chemical composition of the water. The only treatments permitted are carbonation, fluoridation and / or ozone.
Mountain Spring Water Only Sells Spring Water
Our water comes from our very own secure private spring on Mt. Woodside, BC. Like an estate winery, our water has its own unique, rich, robust, natural taste. We only add ozone to our water which acts as a disinfecting agent, ensuring the minerals are not stripped away. The water delivered to you tastes just like it does from the spring itself; pure natural, unadulterated refreshing water.
Canadian Food & Drug Regulations
Spring Water is federally regulated and must meet the following standards and criteria:
- Spring Water must originate from an underground source. Mountain Spring Water originates from our own private exclusive spring on Mount Woodside, near Harrison.
- Spring Water cannot be part of a municipal water supply. - Mountain Spring Water owns its own natural source.
- Spring Water must be fit for human consumption at the point of origin. - Our spring on Mount Woodside is audited annually by CBWA, (as is our bottling plant facility and each bottling run is further analyzed internally & independently off-site) and samples submitted to our regulatory authorities.
- Spring Water may not be subjected to any treatment that would modify its original composition. - Nothing is added to Mountain Spring Water: we think Mother Nature got it right.
- Spring Water may only be treated with carbon dioxide (for carbonation), fluoride (for dental concerns) and ozone (for disinfection during bottling). - Mountain Spring Water does not use carbon dioxide or fluoride. We do use ozone during the bottling process for disinfection purposes to inhibit growth of any possible microorganisms. Ozone is a weak gas that works as a very effective oxidizer that quickly breaks down into oxygen. Ozone gas does not alter the composition of the water in any way.
- In the case of Spring Water, the label is required to provide information regarding the geographic location of the underground source of water. There is currently no regulatory requirements that other types of bottled water declare the source of the water used for their manufacture. However, consumers can contact the bottled water manufacture for detailed information on the source. - Mountain Spring Water comes from our own exclusive private source at Mount Woodside, BC.
Spring Water is bunched into the "Bottled Water" category. Although it is a bottled product; there is a difference as per federal criteria. Spring Water is recognized as a superior product!