Yumo Pro Shop offers a 14-day conditional return policy for all of its products purchased at regular price, except gift cards, badminton shuttles, accessories and health products (such as Protec products and all other body support products).
Any "unused" (brand new with original tags and/or in its original packaging) products may be returned at buyers cost for an exchange or a refund in store credit within 14 days of the Purchase date (or 14 days of the delivery date if your order was shipped). Refunds are in STORE CREDIT ONLY. *Store credits cannot be used towards Shipping/Handling fees.
Yumo Pro Shop offers the lowest price possible. Purchases made during a SALE or on CLEARANCE are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged. Gift cards, badminton shuttles, accessories and health products (such as Protec products and all other body support products) are also FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged. We do not offer price adjustments unless your order has not been shipped out yet.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted for items that are in NEW, unused condition, with all original packaging. Any items showing signs of usage or opened packaging will not be accepted. Customers are responsible for the shipping & handling fees for exchanges. One-time exchange only.
*No refund/exchange and/or replacement for any broken string. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Please note that there is a minimum $2 transaction fee plus handling fee for order cancelling.
Please see chart below:
Cancelling Regular Orders
Cancelling Pre Orders
|After tracking is received
|If shipped out already
||$8.00 CAD + Shipping cost
Charges are made due to credit card fees, handling time, package materials, etc.
How to Return or Exchange?
If returning from an order purchase eligible for free shipping that will total under $200/$250, the buyer must cover for the standard shipping fee covered by Yumo Pro Shop from the original order.
See here for shipping policy.
Please contact us prior to shipping back an order. If a customer ships products back to us without contacting us first and/or the return has passed the 14 days return/exchange period, only 50% store credit of the original price (less any relating restocking fees and shipping fee from the original order) will be honored.
- Manufacturer plastic wrap on handle is not tampered, all stickers and tags are still in place as it was when new, must include original cover.
- If a racket was requested to be strung, gripped, and/or stenciled by Yumo Pro Shop, it is considered a customized racket and is not eligible for return/exchange.
- If a racket was ordered to be unstrung but was strung by a third-party, the racket is considered used and not eligible for return/exchange.
- Rackets pre-strung from the manufacturer are eligible for return if the manufacturer plastic wrap is still intact with handle and strings must show no sign of wear and tear or usage.
- Shoes must be unworn with all tags attached and in the original box
- We will not accept shoes with clear dirt marks, if you have only worn them inside your home, please make sure the soles are clean before returning otherwise
- If Shoe Box is returned damaged subject to a 20% restocking fee
Custom Printing: As it is custom with personalized name or logo there is NO returns accepted.
All Other Items: must be in its original packaging, unopened, unworn and with all tags and/or stickers still attached. The packaging of the item must be returned in the same condition, if not subject to 10% restocking fee.
All Returns/Exchange must be sent back to Yumo Pro Shop using pre-paid shipping (buyer pays all shipping costs), insured that the packing is in the same packaging or securely packed (any damages from the return, buyer will need to claim shipper for insurance, it will no longer be eligible for return). All Returns/Exchange must also have the order number written on the outside of the box for smooth process. Yumo Pro Shop is not responsible for any returns sent without notice.
- Yumo is not responsible for any custom clearance fees (or any other fees applicable).
- Return packages will not be accepted until the customer has paid for the fees.
- All payments are charged in CAD, thus all refunds are made in CAD. If you are purchasing from outside of Canada (I.e. USA), the exchange rate will be in effect and may not be equivalent to the exact amount paid in USD. Yumo can offer store credit so that you can retain the full value, however we are not responsible for any amount lost due to currency exchange.
Returns/Exchange Yumo Pro Shop
113-3231 No. 6 Road
Richmond, BC V6V 1P6
New exchanged items will only be shipped out after we have received the returned item in it's original condition. The buyer must make a payment for the standard shipping & handling costs to ship out the exchanged item.
How to report defective merchandise?
***Customers are responsible for all shipping costs for warranty claims/replacement products
Rackets: All rackets purchased from Yumo Pro Shop has a 6 month manufacture warranty from the brands from the day that it was purchased. That being said, there is no warranty provided by Yumo Pro Shop, only from the manufacturers. This warranty covers Manufacturer defects only and does not cover accidental damage. As such, it is NOT 100% guaranteed that a claim will yield a new Racket. For situations where Yonex, Victor, Li-Ning, Black Knight, Kumpoo, Apacs, Xtrm decides that a racket has a Manufacturer defect, the company will provide a new racket (frame only). Please do not cut the string as this voids all warranty. This process usually takes approximately 8-12 weeks.
Please contact us directly at Yumo Pro Shop for all warranty inquiries and claim instructions.
***Racquets strung ABOVE the recommended tension of the racquet will void warranty. ***
- Yonex Badminton racquets are guaranteed for 6 months and Yonex Badminton Shoes are guaranteed for 3 months from date of consumer purchase against manufacturers defects in materials and workmanship only.
- The above warranty does not apply to string breakage or to racquet breakage caused by intentional or inadvertent misuse as determined by Yonex Canada.
- Replacement racquets do not qualify for additional warranty.
- The above guarantee covers replacement of frame only. Stringing will be an extra charge.
- All shipping costs will be at the buyer’s expense.
To process the claim:
To file a claim, contact email@example.com
- Email heading: ‘Order# _____ - Warranty Claim’
- Please attach photos of the defective item
- Brief description
Please keep all proof of purchase items you can to help provide a time line of when your Victor product was purchased, as this will affect warranty terms.
Click here to download Victor Canada's Warranty Intake Form
Victor Rackets North America. ATTN: WARRANTY
Suite #140 - 12851 Clarke Place Richmond BC
Toll Free 1-877-875-1070
Victor items MUST be shipped directly to Victor Rackets North America by the customer (no drop-off allowed)
Shoes: All shoes manufacture defect only warranty within 30 days of purchase.
All other items:
Must contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with pictures of the item within 14 days of the delivery date and email explaining where it is defective. If it was a shipping damage Yumo Pro Shop will file a claim with the courier. Process usually takes approximately 2-6 weeks.
• Email heading Order# _____ - Warranty Claim
• Email photos
• Brief description
2. Pack the merchandise in its original packaging. Yumo Pro Shop is not responsible for any damages for the package while in transit. Please write the Authorize Code number on the outside of the box as given to you by request for a Warranty Claim.
3. Include a copy of the invoice inside the box.
4. Your warranty will be processed within 8-12 weeks upon receipt of package. This includes time it takes to ship the racket to the manufacturer as well as the manufacturer inspecting the racket and shipping it back.
5. If your racket is replaced you will be responsible for any additional shipping charges and stringing services.
Li Ning Rackets:
Please go to this link and follow instructions for warranty claims:
For Butterfly products warranty, please contact email@example.com directly.
All Other Brands:
Please send us an email with the issues and we will provide instructions.
Damage During Transit
In the event of products being damaged upon delivery/receiving (for orders being shipped), customers MUST provide Yumo Pro Shop right away with photos of the damaged products AND photos of the packaging from different angles (within 24 hours from receiving.) Customers must also keep everything with them, including all packaging materials, until investigation is complete. If nothing is reported within 24 hours that you received the package it would be very hard for us to submit any claim to the courier service. Failure to provide the above will result in the courier rejecting/denying damage claims and no compensation can be given.