Yonex Power Cushion Eclipsion: ALL COURTS
The Power Cushion Eclipsion continues to build on the success of its popular predecessor by continuing to offer excellent comfort, stability and durability for serious tennis players. Yonex’s signature Power Cushion technology offers exceptional cushioning and repulsion under foot, injecting energy into every step you take. A re-engineered fit allows full extension of the big toe for optimal power output while the midfoot and heel better fit the foot to keep it locked in and protected. Not to mention, it’s the shoe of choice in 2016 for ATP superstar Stan Wawrinka!
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly higher than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: PU upper with Guard Durable Skin technology for added support and durability in key areas. Plenty of exposed mesh for breathability.
- Midsole: Power Cushion technology offers exceptional cushioning and energy return. An interlocking shank and heel counter offers locked-in support from the midfoot to the heel.
- Outsole: Endurance Rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern offers great traction and durability on any court surface.
- Weight: 14.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Red, Black
2016 | tennis | shoe | men | Yonex
We Also Recommend