AERUS 2 LADIES'
Yonex’s lightest shoe at 270g. Superior ventilation and solid fit.
- Upper: P.U. Leather, Polyester Mesh, Durable Skin Light
- Midsole: Hyper msLite, Power Cushion, Solid E.V.A.,Power Graphite Sheet
- Outsole: Rubber
- Colours: Grey, Pink
- 3-Layer Power Cushion used at the heel
- Full Length Power Cushion layer at the base
- 1-Layer Power Cushion at the front
- Newly improved Tough Guard offers 30% more heat-resistance and increased shape retention
- Strengthened interior toebox provides both proper support and soft flexible feel.
- Strengthened for increasingly aggressive footwork
The new AERUS 2 is Yonex’s lightest court shoe to date. Its light weight combined with superior ventilation and solid fit makes it perfect for the quick and complex movements unique to badminton.
The shoe’s upper is made with the Yonex DURABLE SKIN LIGHT material, providing rubber-like flexibility mixed with the stiffness of hard plastic, letting players move freely while maintaining a robust fit. Additionally, the shoe features nearly double the amount of see-through mesh compared to the previous model, providing increased ventilation for superior on-court comfort.
Ultra-light weight. Superior ventilation. Solid fit. Experience next-level of performance and comfort with the AERUS 2.
Team Yonex badminton players took to Tokyo’s courts in the new AERUS 2 at this year’s YONEX OPEN JAPAN. “The new shoe feels good!” praised Indonesian doubles player Hendra Setiawan, “The balance between flex and stiffness is very good, especially compared to the original. It’s also is super light, and easy to move around in.” Along with Hendra, other big names who have started using the new shoe include Chris Adcock and Marc Zwiebler. All three started using the AERUS 2 immediately after just one test-run.
aerus | aerus 2 | aerus 2 ladies | a2lx | aerus2L | aerus2 | a2 | grey | gray | court shoes | table tennis | pickleball | squash | alx | power cushion | shb | 2017
Available : November 2017