Victor Auraspeed Hypersonic B Unstrung Badminton Racket [ARS-HS]
As badminton sport and racket technology evolve, the pace of the game has gone up significantly and thus makes speed the key to victory. With this in mind, VICTOR is now launching the ultra speedy racket AURASPEED HYPERSONIC (ARS-HS) to rocket you through the sky at astounding speed!
Weight / Grip Size
3U / G5
4U / G5
String tension LBS
High ResilienceModulus Graphite+Nano Fortify SR+HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
High ResilienceModulus Graphite +PYROFIL+6.8SHAFT
Blade-Like Thinness: Thinner and Stiffer DYNAMIC-SWORD
ARS-HS has made the classic DYNAMIC-SWORD even lighter and thinner to lower the wind resistance and enable faster hits and returns. Engineered with the innovative new material Nano Fortify SR, the frame of ARS-HS is thin, light, stiff, durable, and fatigue-resistant. The speed and elasticity of the racket has been significantly improved, making ARS-HS a racket that can provide you with both outstanding stiffness and incredible handling experience.
Force Transmission: PYROFIL 6.8 Shaft
The shaft is built with the cutting-edge composite carbon fiber material PYROFIL to make the racket stiff and lightweight. With a diameter of 6.8 mm, the shaft allows for more improvement in speed and enables smooth force transmission and greater controllability.
Enjoy the Freedom: Feel Free with FREE CORE Technology
Unlike traditional solid wooden handles, the FREE CORE synthetic handle made with nanotechnology has an innovative hollow structure to improve shock-absorption and create more space for the shaft to flex. It not only allows for smoother hitting and better rebound, but also makes the transition from defense to attack hard for the opponent to be prepared for. The transparent cap exclusively designed by VICTOR further provides a peek into the secret of FREE CORE technology.
PYROFIL carbon fiber and its composites, are advanced high-performance material from Japan. The characteristic of high intensity bonds ultra-light offers racket excellent shock-absorption and enhances control.
The single-pass grommet hole construction creates less friction between strings, this effectively reduces tension loss, while extending string life.
HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
Inspired by military helicopter, multi-layered structure made by carbon fiber and composites, minimize material size, reinforce handling feel and performance at a critical standard.
Designed by computer simulation and aided with the adoption of injection moulding technique, this revolutionized handle style allows the shaft to move more freely, which can not only make swings smoother but also improve overall handling experience,
The compound frame design can be divided into three major parts: The upper section is made with fan-shaped structure to lower wind resistance and accelerate each swing. The Compound-Sword structure in the middle section is designed to lighten the filler and enable fast rebound. Finally, the lower section is built in airfoil structure to lower wind resistance and keep excellent anti-torsion performance in a "whipping" style which helps to create steeper and quicker attacks with satisfying control.
The adoption of the single-wall carbon nanotube (SWCNT) effectively enhances racket intensity, elasticity, and fatigue resistance. The lightweight enhanced material enables both strength and smooth handling.
Auraspeed Hypersonic | ARSHSB | ARS HS B | ARS-HS-B | Auraspeed | | badminton racket | 勝利 | 突擊 | Victor | 2022
Canada: Free Shipping on orders of $200 or more (before tax & excluding purchase of gift card and used rackets). Additional shipping fee will apply to large package and heavy weighted items like (table tennis tables) & certain areas including but not limited to:
- *Northwest Territories, New Brunswick, Yukon, Nova Scotia
- *Nunavut - please request for shipping quote
- *PO Box: additional surcharge will be quoted
- Areas with post code starting with A-Z0 (A-Z followed by 0): additional surcharge will apply
*Surcharge will be calculated according to the weight and size of the order so an invoice will be sent to the customer after an order has been placed.*
***If customers are not willing to pay for the surcharge and wish to cancel the order, a $2 transaction fee will apply. ***
***Free shipping does NOT apply to used rackets*** An invoice will be sent to the customer after the order is placed if the order (excluding the used racket) is below $200/$250 before tax.
USA Free Shipping on orders of $250 or more (excluding purchase of gift card and used rackets) Additional shipping fee will apply to large package and heavy weighted items.
*Offer valid only in the contiguous United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii and other areas).
Yumo Pro Shop does not guarantee any shipping dates if sent by FREE STANDARD SHIPPING. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a quote for Express shipping services.
Yumo Pro Shop reserves the right to revise this offer at any time.
Flat Rate Shipping
|Orders over C$200
|Pick Up In-Store
||0 lb - 0.49 lb
||0.5 lb - 10.0 lb
|Orders over C$250
|Pick up in store - Richmond, BC location
||0.0 lb - 10 lb
UK, Australia, China, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Alaska
|Standard Racket Box* up to 8lbs
||Orders over $250CAD
Standard Racket Box* up to 8lbs
||Orders below $250CAD
*Standard Racquet Box* 29 x 12 x 3 inches - 1-3 racquets/clothing/accessories
Additional surcharge may apply if your order exceeds 8lbs or cannot fit in the standard racquet box size.
For 50 dozen shuttles, please email for price, pricing varies on location.
Other countries please contact email@example.com
Your country may charge taxes and duties on international orders. These taxes and duties will be the customer's responsibility.
Please email to inquire about the shipping cost as every location is slightly different. If you spend over C$250, Yumo will cover C$25 of the shipping cost.
Yumo Pro Shop may ship via UPS, Canada Post, or Purolator. All in-stock products are shipped within 1-3 business days upon order payment confirmation.
As our stock is constantly moving due to in store and online sales, inventory for some items may not be updated live as it is still available to order.
Popular, ongoing items are not stock checked as they are still available to order from the respective supplier. In some cases, we may sell out in store and your order will be put on hold until our restock arrives.
If you are in a rush to receive your order, please contact us prior to placing your order to check if all items are available in store and ready to be shipped right away within our standard handling time frame (1-4 business days). As orders are fulfilled on a first-come-first-serve basis, a rush fee for stringing service may be applicable if you request for stringing to be rushed so that it can be shipped out sooner.
Cancellations are subject to a non-refundable handling fee.
Current models will have stock throughout the year and are restocked weekly if the product is unavailable in store. If the product is sold out during the time your purchase was made, we will contact you with the expected date of arrival.
Yumo Pro Shop cannot guarantee when an order will arrive sent by free shipping. All information below is only an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by holidays, shipping or product availability. If you require them to arrive quicker than regular time frame please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an Express shipping quote.
Yumo Pro Shop will only cover for free shipping if your order meets the minimum requirement. All items must be shipped together, including pre-order items and items that are pending arrival to our store.
If you would like part of your order to be shipped separately, additional shipping fees will apply to the second shipment unless your total order exceeds the minimum requirement twice.
Items requiring special shipping requirements due to weight or dimensions may not be included in this offer.
Please make sure your shipping address is entered correctly! If you enter or leave out any information on your shipping address and your order has been shipped out, you are responsible for any fees charged by carriers for an address change.
When receiving your packages please check to make sure there is no damages from the delivery. If there is any issues please let us know right away. If nothing is reported within the week that you received the package it would be very hard for us to submit any claim to the courier service.
Your order will be ready for pick-up when you receive an email or call from Yumo Pro Shop during our business hours:
Daily Monday-Sunday 10AM-6PM
Address: 1053-2560 Shell Road, Richmond BC V6X 0B8
Tel: (604) 445 0825
Items will only be on HOLD for 3 Months. After that we will put the item back for sale and the amount you paid will be used as store credit. If you are not in town to pick up the items and would like us to hold longer please email email@example.com to let us know.
Yumo Pro Shop team works hard to provide fast shipping time. Orders received before 12:00PM will normally be shipped the same day if it is available in store with no stringing service required. Some items may be sold out in store but available for purchase, which will require additional handling time for us to receive our restock of items from the supplier. Items that need to be strung will be shipped out within 1-4 business days. If you do not receive a tracking number within 4 days business days please notify us right away so that we can check on your order.
If the item is not available (or no longer available in some cases) in store and the handling time is not noted on the product page we will notify you by email with an estimated shipping date.
It is important to note that we are on your side. Delays to you are delays to us. No one wants this and we will do our utmost best to ensure that you have a pleasant shopping experience with us. It is hard for us to control the arrival time of the products as we have to get the items from the brand distributor. We try to get the latest news and dates to announce. Yumo is not responsible for the delay times given to us from the distributors however we will do our best to keep you updated accordingly.
Li-ning products handling time of 6-14 business days if not in stock.
**Weekends and holidays are not counted as a working business day.
Estimate Arrival Time (handling time not included)
Lower Mainland 1-2 business days
Alberta 2-4 business days
Manitoba 4-6 business days
Ontario 5-8 business days
USA 7-11 business days
UK 9-12 business days
Ground shipping further means shipping services run only during the business day and does NOT include weekends or holidays.
**Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 445-0825 if you would like to arrange for Express Shipping.
OUT OF STOCK Items
Yumo Staff will email you within 48 hours to provide a time frame for arrival if the item is out of stock. If the product is out of stock from the distributor and we are unable to order, a Full Refund will be issued.
Yumo tries to bring the latest and greatest products, due to limited stock for first batch of shipments Yumo offers a PRE-ORDER SYSTEM, so that our customers can reserve the items they wish to have ahead of time. Dates provided comes from the Distributors/Manufactures, Yumo tries to updated the latest information whenever possible. Yumo is not responsible for any delays estimated.
If you would like to cancel a pre-ordered item before it has arrived at Yumo Pro Shop, there will be a surcharge of $5 for transaction fees.
If the pre-ordered item has not arrived within a month of estimated time arrival, customers may request for a full refund.
Pre-Order items are not exempt from our free shipping offer (C$200 within Canada, C$250 International). Unless your order exceeds the minimum requirement twice for an order to be shipped separately, all items must be shipped together in an order. Ie. If you are located within Canada and your subtotal amount is over C$400, you may request for your items to be shipped separately free of charge.
In any other case, you are required to pay an additional standard shipping fee if you would like part of your order to be shipped separately.
Cancellation on Order
If for any reason you would like to cancel your order please email or call us. Please note that there is a handling fee. Please see chart below:
| Before tracking is received
|After tracking is received
|If shipped out already
||$8.00 CAD + Shipping cost
Charges are made due to credit card fees, handling time, package materials, etc.
If we are unable to fulfill all items in an order we will issue Full Refunds. Transaction fee will still be applicable if a part of your order is available.
Rackets that have already been strung will be subject to a full stringing service charge depending on the type of strings you have selected. Click here for prices.
Damage During Transit
In the event of products being damaged upon delivery/receiving (for orders being shipped), customers MUST provide Yumo Pro Shop right away (within 24 hours from date and time of delivery) after receiving with photos of the damaged products AND photos of the packaging from different angles. Customers must also keep everything with them, including all packaging materials, until investigation is complete. Failure to provide the above will result in the courier rejecting/denying damage claims and no compensation can be given.
Package loss/Missing Items
If a package is lost in transit, for example, if the tracking number says it is delivered but the customer did not receive it, or the tracking number has not been updated for a long time, please contact Yumo Pro Shop immediately and we will request for an investigation to be opened with the courier. Yumo Pro Shop will have to wait for the investigation report by the courier to be completed before taking the next course of action. Investigation in general takes up to 12 business days but the length of the investigation is determined by the courier and is out of Yumo Pro Shop's control. Sometimes package would get delivered during the investigation period.
Yumo Pro Shop must be notified if any items are missing from an order immediately after receiving the order (within 24 hours from the time of delivery). We might ask for photos for verification.
Yumo Pro Shop offers a 14-day conditional return policy for all of its products purchased at regular price, except badminton shuttles. Any "unused" products may be returned at buyers cost, minus shipping charges from the original invoice, within 14 days of the Purchase date (or 14 days of the delivery date if your order was shipped). Refunds are in STORE CREDIT ONLY. *Store credits cannot be used towards Shipping/Handling fees.
Yumo Pro Shop offers the lowest price possible. Purchases made during a SALE or on CLEARANCE are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged. We do not offer price adjustments unless your order has not been shipped out yet.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted for items that are in NEW, unused condition, with all original packaging. Any items showing signs of usage or opened packaging will not be accepted. One-time exchange only.
*No refund/exchange and/or replacement for any broken string (when string breaks during a game).
Please note that there is a minimum $2 transaction/handling fee for order cancelling.
Please see chart below:
Cancelling Regular Orders
Cancelling Pre Orders
|After tracking is received
|If shipped out already
||$8.00 CAD + Shipping cost
Charges are made due to credit card fees, handling time, package materials, etc.
How to Return or Exchange?
If returning from an order purchase eligible for free shipping that will total under $200/$250, the buyer must cover for the standard shipping fee covered by Yumo Pro Shop from the original order.
See here for shipping policy.
Please contact us prior to shipping back an order.
- Manufacturer plastic wrap on handle is not tampered, all stickers and tags are still in place as it was when new, must include original cover.
- If a racket was requested to be strung by Yumo Pro Shop, it is considered a customized racket and is not eligible for return/exchange.
- If a racket was ordered to be unstrung but was strung by a third-party, the racket is considered used and not eligible for return/exchange.
- Rackets pre-strung from the manufacturer are eligible for return if the manufacturer plastic wrap is still intact with handle and strings must show no sign of wear and tear or usage.
Shuttlecocks: Bulk orders of 10+ tubes are subject to a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs if being returned.
- Shoes must be unworn with all tags attached and in the original box
- We will not accept shoes with clear dirt marks, if you have only worn them inside your home, please make sure the soles are clean before returning otherwise
- If Shoe Box is returned damaged subject to a 20% restocking fee
Custom Printing: As it is custom with personalized name or logo there is NO returns accepted.
All Other Items: must be in its original packaging, unopened, unworn and with all tags and/or stickers still attached. The packaging of the item must be returned in the same condition, if not subject to 10% restocking fee.
All Returns/Exchange must be sent back to Yumo Pro Shop using pre-paid shipping (buyer pays all shipping costs), insured that the packing is in the same packaging or securely packed (any damages from the return, buyer will need to claim shipper for insurance, it will no longer be eligible for return). All Returns/Exchange must also have the order number written on the outside of the box for smooth process. Yumo Pro Shop is not responsible for any returns sent without notice.
- Yumo is not responsible for any custom clearance fees (or any other fees applicable).
- Return packages will not be accepted until the customer has paid for the fees.
- All payments are charged in CAD, thus all refunds are made in CAD. If you are purchasing from outside of Canada (I.e. USA), the exchange rate will be in effect and may not be equivalent to the exact amount paid in USD. Yumo can offer store credit so that you can retain the full value, however we are not responsible for any amount lost due to currency exchange.
Returns/Exchange Yumo Pro Shop
113-3231 No. 6 Road
Richmond, BC V6V 1P6
New exchanged items will only be shipped out after we have received the returned item in it's original condition. The buyer must make a payment for the standard shipping & handling costs to ship out the exchanged item.
How to report defective merchandise?
Rackets: All rackets purchased from Yumo Pro Shop has a 6 month manufacture warranty from the day that it was purchased.
This warranty covers Manufacturer defects only and does not cover accidental damage. As such, it is NOT 100% guaranteed that a claim will yield a new Racket. For situations where Yonex, Victor, Li-Ning, Black Knight, Kumpoo, Apacs, Xtrm decides that a racket has a Manufacturer defect, the company will provide a new racket (frame only).
Please do not cut the string as this voids all warranty.
This process usually takes approximately 8-12 weeks.
Please contact us directly at Yumo Pro Shop for all warranty inquiries. Racquets must be sent back to Yumo Pro Shop unless otherwise requested to process for warranty through YONEX CANADA.
***Racquets strung ABOVE the recommended tension of the racquet will void warranty. ***
- Yonex Badminton racquets are guaranteed for 6 months and Yonex Badminton Shoes are guaranteed for 3 months from date of consumer purchase against manufacturers defects in materials and workmanship only.
- The above warranty does not apply to string breakage or to racquet breakage caused by intentional or inadvertent misuse as determined by Yonex Canada.
- Replacement racquets do not qualify for additional warranty.
- The above guarantee covers replacement of frame only. Stringing will be an extra charge.
- All shipping costs will be at the buyer’s expense including:
- Prepaid shipping to Yumo Pro Shop
- Shipping/handling charges to Yonex Canada (subject to package size)
- Shipping and handling fee will be quoted for the replacement racquet back to your location (if warranty claim is accepted).
To process the claim:
Please keep all proof of purchase items you can to help provide a time line of when your Victor product was purchased, as this will affect warranty terms.
Click here to download Victor Canada's Warranty Intake Form
Victor Rackets North America. ATTN: WARRANTY
Suite #140 - 12851 Clarke Place Richmond BC
Toll Free 1-877-875-1070
Victor items can be shipped directly to Victor Rackets North America
Shoes: All shoes manufacture defect only warranty within 30 days of purchase.
All other items:
Must contact email@example.com
with pictures of the item within 14 days of the delivery date and email explaining where it is defective. If it was a shipping damage Yumo Pro Shop will file a claim with the courier. Process usually takes approximately 2-6 weeks.
• Email heading Order# _____ - Warranty Claim
• Email photos
• Brief description
2. Pack the merchandise in its original packaging. Yumo Pro Shop is not responsible for any damages for the package while in transit. Please write the Authorize Code number on the outside of the box as given to you by request for a Warranty Claim.
3. Include a copy of the invoice inside the box.
4. Your warranty will be processed within 8-12 weeks upon receipt of package. This includes time it takes to ship the racket to the manufacturer as well as the manufacturer inspecting the racket and shipping it back.
5. If your racket is replaced you will be responsible for any additional shipping charges and stringing services.
Li Ning Rackets:
Please go to this link and follow instructions for warranty claims:
Damage During Transit
In the event of products being damaged upon delivery/receiving (for orders being shipped), customers MUST provide Yumo Pro Shop right away (within 24 hours from date and time of delivery)after receiving with photos of the damaged products AND photos of the packaging from different angles. Customers must also keep everything with them, including all packaging materials, until investigation is complete. Failure to provide the above will result in the courier rejecting/denying damage claims and no compensation can be given.
TABLE TENNIS EQUIPMENTS & TABLES
- Custom-made rackets are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To comply with ITTF regulations, one side of the racket must be red and one side must be black.
- Warranty is against manufacturer defects only
- Pre-assembled rackets including Pro-Lin models: 30 days
- Custom-made rackets: 30 days
- Accessories: 30 days
- Tables: Varies by model
- Centrefold 25, Octet 25, Europa 25 and Space Saver 22: 5 years
- Outdoor Playback: 3 year warranty on the frame and 10 year warranty on the top
- All other models: 3 years
- Tables will be delivered curbside & someone must be present to assist the driver in removing the table from the truck.
- Due to the size of the truck, fright companies may be unable to access certain residential areas. If you feel that your required destination is such, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Additional services can be provided by the freight company at an additional charge. Please contact us should you require special assistance.
- We will notify you once your table has been shipped and provide you with the tracking number. Scheduling a delivery time with the freight company will be required.
- Should you need to change the ship-to address for any reason once the table has been shipped, an additional charge will apply.
- Most freight companies require a four hour time window for delivery. If the freight company is late for delivery, please contact them directly.
- Failure to comply with the arranged delivery time will result in additional charges to you for redelivery and/or storage fees established by the freight company.
- Once the table has been removed from the truck, and while the driver is still present:
- Inspect the table for damage
- Table damage must be noted on the Delivery Receipt.
- If you suspect damage that is not visible, please note "Subject to Inspection" on the Delivery Receipt. If the driver will not allow you to make this notation, refuse the shipment.
- All of this must be observed to ensure proper credit.
- For any concealed damage found after the delivery, you must notify the freight company within ten days.
- If you find your table has concealed damage, do not assemble the table. If a table has freight damage and a pick-up by the freight company is required, you are responsible for re-packing the table in its original packaging.